Beginner Youth Classes
Recreational Climbing Club @ Adrenaline Climbing
Our beginners level training is designed to focus on the fundamentals, with an emphasis on the fun! Rock Climbing develops strength, balance, coordination, flexibility, intellectual problem solving, independent thinking, and much more!
If you want to begin climbing at a higher level, this is the path. Intense scrutiny of movement and repetition to mastery are the keys to success. While we recommend you join the club for a minimum of 2 months, drop-ins are always welcome.
Here are the Details
- Ages 4 to 6: Sundays 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Ages 7 to 11: Tuesdays 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Ages 12 to 14: Thursdays 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Rec Club Membership is $75 per month, minimum 2 month commitment (just $50 per month for our 4-6 year olds)
- Membership includes unlimited climbing access... climb every day!
- Rental shoes and a harness are also included with your membership.
- Drop-in Class Fee is $15 ($10 for Full Benefits Members)
- The daily gear rental fee for climbing shoes, a harness, and a chalkbag is $5.
- Parents Note: The Rec Club is a training series, not recreational climbing.